Blake Digital is a busy creative agency based in offices in Belmont, WA. We're big on teamwork but also having fun and loving our work. We love our clients and work hard to give them the best, which is a reward in itself for us.
Blake Media Group is seeking a passionate and talented Graphic Designer for a casual position available for immediate start. This position is a real career opportunity and has great potential for growth for the right person.
A little about us
We are a small creative agency in a fast-paced and interesting industry. We have clients around Australia and the world, each one is special to us. We value relationships and work hard for our clients. You will be part of a team where your thoughts and involvement will be valued and a critical part of our process. We like to have fun and push the limits with creativity. As a member of Team Blake, you will be able to take part in all sorts of projects and grow both professionally and personally.
A little about you
You are a motivated professional who lives for making the world a bit more beautiful. You are a trusted individual who can take care of our valued clients, ensuring they’re on brand and on message. Attention to detail makes you an efficient designer but it’s your initiative that makes you a great designer. When you don't know something you search and find out - there's always more to learn. You communicate well, enjoy being part of a multi-disciplinary team and love to try new things and push boundaries.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with a close-knit team to develop creatives for a wide range of clients,
- Work on a variety of jobs in both print and digital media,
- Be responsible for existing client on-going jobs, ensure all marketing collateral is consistent with their brand identity,
- Work independently on jobs from concept development to print production,
- Create branding identities for new clients,
- Create graphics for our Web Developers, whether it be for websites, EDM campaigns or online marketing;
- Liaise directly with clients and print/industry suppliers.
You must have:
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe CC – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop,
- Tertiary training in graphic design,
- Knowledge and experience in creating and preparing documents for print production and has an understanding of the Pre-Press process,
- An eye for detail - ensuring a cohesive design not only looks good but is functional of it’s intended use,
- Experience in corporate design - stationery, annual reports, promotional flyers, brochures, large format signage/displays,
- Knowledge and experience in exporting graphics for web/digital media;
- Minimum of two years industry experience.
Not essential, but highly valued:
- Experience in video production and knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro;
- Experience in creating, monitoring and optimising marketing campaigns with Google Ads.
How to apply
If you're interested and enthusiastic, send a short email to email@example.com with:
- a bit about yourself, your hobbies and objectives,
- an attached CV/resume detailing your experience,
- any references you have,
- links to your website, portfolio or whatever else you have to showcase your work.
NOTE: Applications from recruiters and outsourcers will be ignored.